A Russian Saratov Airlines passenger plane has crashed after leaving Moscow’s Domodedovo airport with 71 people on board
A Russian passenger plane has crashed after leaving Moscow’s Domodedovo airport with 71 people on board. The Saratov Airlines An-148 jet was en route to the city of Orsk in the Ural mountains, near #Russia’s border with Kazakhstan, when it went down.
All on board the Saratov Airlines plane are feared dead. Emergency services confirmed finding the debris of Antonov 148 on Sunday in Ramenski district on the outskirts of the capital, Russia’s Tass news agency reported.
The plane was heading from Moscow to Orsk city, carrying 65 passengers and seven crew members, according to Interfax news agency.
„There was no chance of survival for the crew and passengers,” a source told Interfax.
Another source from the emergency services told Interfax that the airplane was manufactured less than eight years ago.
„First it was used by Rossiya Airlines where it carried out international flights among others and later it was given to Saratov Airlines,” he said.
He said the handover took place as part of a subleasing agreement involving four planes of the same type, with a capacity of 83 seats.
Citeste si alte articole pe aceasta tema:
- The Russian ambassadors to Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have been summoned to the foreign ministries of those countries
- The EU has extended the restrictive measures in response to the illegal annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol by Russia by one more year
- UK, US, German leaders discuss pressure on Russia to end Syria links
- Syria air strikes. Russia suspends agreement that prevents direct conflict with American forces. UK offers verbal support to US
- Trump: Nobody knows if Russia interfered in US election (Politico)
Ultimele stiri din Romania
Ultimele stiri din UK
Medici Romani in UK
Chirii in UK
- Ce poate face Romania pentru diaspora din Marea Britanie in cazul unui Brexit dur 23:03, 15.Ian 2019
- Noble Manhattan si Diana Moraru continua sa dezvolte prima scoala de coaching din Rep. Moldova. Urmatorul workshop va avea loc in martie 20:14, 11.Ian 2019
- Federatia Romanilor de Pretutindeni s-a lansat in Marea Britanie. Organizatia are ca scop apararea drepturilor si libertatilor romanilor din diaspora 16:22, 8.Ian 2019
- Locuri de munca pentru Asistenti Medicali in Marea Britanie oferite de PCQ Healthcare Romania 10:58, 4.Iul 2017
- Ambasada Romaniei in Marea Britanie anunta ca drepturile romanilor din Regat sunt garantate si protejate pana la iesirea efectiva a tarii din UE 14:17, 3.Apr 2017