Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Both leaders spoke in favour of stepping up the political settlement process in Syria.
The sides voiced concern over the developments in and around Syria due to allegations of chemical weapons use in the city of Douma. The importance of providing the necessary conditions for the OPCW experts going to Syria was stressed.
Both leaders spoke in favour of stepping up the political settlement process in Syria based on UN Security Council Resolution 2254 and the decisions made by the National Dialogue Congress in Sochi.
The two presidents agreed to continue bilateral contacts in various areas.
Citeste si alte articole pe aceasta tema:
- Russia attack: CCTV image of the alleged Saint Petersburg attacker
- Incendiul de la Grenfell Tower din Londra in imagini. Cel putin 17 morti si peste 70 de raniti, numarul victimelor ar putea creste. FOTO RONEWS.CO.UK
- 3 milioane de romani au plecat la munca in strainatate, dar numai 134 de companii romanesti au avut puterea sa investeasca in afara
- O pensionara reclama BRITISH AIRWAYS pentru ca o stewardesa i-a interzis sa mearga la toaleta
- Marea Britanie nu se va mai putea baza pe autoritatea SUA in Orientul Mijlociu